GPS CAPITAL MARKETS USES ITS EXPERTISE TO NEGOTIATE BANK FEES AND SAVE MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY.
Cash management fees are the most profitable fee income category for banks. As a result, over 75% of corporations overpay commercial fees. Banks continually increase their service fees especially in the face of new regulations. While every company has banking relationships, few if any have the expertise to understand, no less, negotiate their banking services and associate fees. This is where GPS can help. The GPS team brings unparalleled industry depth and focus to each of our clients. We don't just tell you what to do-we help you through it.
Benefits of an Intercompany Netting Program
• Review treasury practices
• Analyze payment processes
• Identify working capital efficiencies
• Optimize interest rate yields
• In-depth review of fee and yields
• Benchmarking against peer group
• RFP (request for proposal) development and evaluation)
• Assessment of your bank's financial strength
• Review of your bank's product infrastructure
• Align your bank's products suite with your needs